Sales Executive (US Based)
About the role:
As a PlanetWatchers Sales Executive you are at the front line of our business, focusing on identifying and converting new opportunities in our target verticals. This quota carrying role reports directly to the SVP of Sales and is responsible for all aspects of the sales process including prospecting, landing new logos, and growing your accounts into multi year engagements.
- Identify and connect with target customers through creative, thoughtful, and persistent prospecting.
- Land new business in our target verticals.
- Understand our customers’ pain points and collaborate with internal teams to bring our customers solutions at every opportunity.
- Navigate and negotiate large and complex sales processes with large enterprise customers.
- Maintain impeccable data records in our CRM.
- You understand that start ups are about progress, we aim to get better every day.
- You bring a consultative approach to selling.
- Proven track record of negotiating and closing deals in excess of $1M+
- 5+ years of experience in complex B2B sales and account management of software or data analytics solutions to large enterprise customers.
- Ability to work independently and transparently. You understand that your success is our success and we win as a team.
- Experience delivering on a multi-million dollar quota.
- Experience in sales development is a plus – you are your own SDR.
- You understand the joy of a clean CRM.
- You are data-informed in your decision making.
About the package:
PlanetWatchers is more than happy to offer a competitive package for the right candidate that will include options, commission, remote working, pension, 25 days holiday & flexible working hours.