Welding Robot Technician - 2nd shift
Build the Path Forward
At Path we work on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision, and sensors to make industrial robots intelligent. Our transformative technology, like our robotic welding system, enables hardware to do more with less human input.
We're seeking a Welding Robot Technician to help lead a greenfield project that is on the cutting edge of manufacturing technology. You'll be working with Yaskawa and Universal Robot robotic systems with your primary responsibility to program and troubleshoot them for various applications. You will work closely with engineering and production teams to develop and implement robotic solutions for manufacturing processes.
What You’ll Do
- Program and troubleshoot Yaskawa and Universal Robot robotic systems
- Debug, modify, and optimize existing robotic programs to improve performance and Quality
- Test and validate new robotic systems and processes
- Provide training and technical support to operators
- Procure shift hand over data
- Operate automated weld cells
- Providing excellent continuous improvement mindset and execution
Who You Are
- You have strong knowledge of robotic systems and applications
- You are experience with robotic system integration, commissioning, and troubleshooting
- You are able to read and interpret technical drawings and schematics
- You are excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- You have strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Who We Are
At Path Robotics we love coming to work to solve interesting and tough challenges but also because our ideas are welcomed and valued. We encourage unique thinking and are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.