Build the Path Forward
At Path Robotics, we’re attacking a trillion-dollar opportunity - doing things that have never been done before to support an industry hurting from a lack of skilled labor. Big, hard problems are what Path tackles every day and our people are our greatest asset to get that job done. Our intelligent, hardworking team of people do the impossible every single day, yet remain incredibly kind, humble, and always ready to support one another.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for Path’s overall marketing efforts. This is a highly visible position within the organization that will give you the opportunity to work across all functions at Path. You will successfully manage Path’s tradeshows, marketing campaigns, and internal/external brand. This role reports directly to the VP, Sales & Marketing.
What You’ll Do
- Create and execute marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and generate sales leads
- Develop a social media marketing strategy with an emphasis on growing LinkedIn followers to 50k+ in the next six months
- Lead end-to-end coordination and organization of multiple tradeshows each year
- Serve as cross functional partner with Sales, Customer Success, Operations, People, Business Intelligence and others to drive marketing effectiveness across the company
- Collaborate with external partners on tradeshow execution, content creation, media, and gear (swag) production.
- Develop and own a content calendar including items such as blog posts, speaking engagements, podcast appearances, etc.
- Leverage data to inform marketing strategy and experiment success/failure.
Who You Are
- 4-6+ years B2B marketing experience
- Experience with HubSpot Marketing, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook Ads, or similar tools.
- Creative mindset with a focus on execution vs ideation
- Passion for experimentation and a willingness to fail quickly, learn, and move on
- Extremely well organized
- Adaptability, will ability to multitask and change priorities on the fly as needed
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- Based in Columbus OH, in office 5 days a week
Who We Are
At Path Robotics we love coming to work to solve interesting and tough challenges but also because our ideas are welcomed and valued. We encourage unique thinking and are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Why You'll Love It Here
- Free lunch every day
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance with 100% coverage on monthly medical premiums for you and any dependents (nothing comes out of your paycheck!)
- 6 weeks 100% paid parental leave plus an additional 6-8 weeks maternity leave for the
birthing parent (12-14 weeks total)
- 401K through Empower
- Paid Referral Bonus
Job Type: Full-time