Build the Path Forward
At Path Robotics, we’re attacking a trillion dollar opportunity - doing things that have never been done before to support an industry hurting from a lack of skilled labor. Big, hard problems are what Path tackles every day and our people are our greatest asset to get that job done. Our intelligent, hardworking team of people do the impossible every single day, yet remain incredibly kind, humble, and always ready to support one another.
We are looking for a highly motivated Sourcing Specialist to source goods, materials, and services at competitive prices and advise colleagues on which suppliers to contract with. You should be able to maintain and update the supplier database and find alternative suppliers if the existing ones are unable to meet their obligations. You will report to our Manager of Supply Chain & Logistics and will join a team of dedicated, supportive, and enthusiastic people to help create the future of manufacturing. Come solve the hardest problems with the best team on the planet!
What You’ll Do
- Ensure timely creation and release of Purchase Orders of any of our items to support the current build schedule and R&D projects
- Manage relationships with suppliers for PO execution, including managing scheduling changes and cancellations
- Develop new supplier relationships with a focus on robotics, local fabrication and machine shops
- Help to develop and report on metrics that provide transparency to inventory productivity (product on time delivery, back order, aged inventory) and related decisions.
- Support sourcing initiatives, including lead time reduction, New Product Introduction (NPI), payment terms and cash flow improvements
- Analyze market trends and monitor supplier performance to ensure quality, reliability, and competitiveness
- Provide technical guidance to suppliers toward assuring product / process compliance with engineering drawings and specifications
- Work with suppliers to maintain quality standards and react swiftly to any quality issues that arise
- Help in development of other Supply Chain processes and standards
Who You Are
- You have a bachelor’s or other advanced degree in administration, logistics, supply chain or related field
- You have 5+ years of experience in procurement and sourcing (experience with robotics and fabrications a plus)
- You are comfortable using inventory management software/ERP and other computer applications (Netsuite experience is a plus)
- You have proven experience in sourcing processes
- You own a thorough understanding of sourcing methodologies
- You display strong negotiation skills, sound time-management, and organizational skills
- You can own good project management skills, including strong decision-making, problem solving and strategic planning abilities
Who We Are
At Path Robotics we love coming to work to solve interesting and tough challenges but also because our ideas are welcomed and valued. We encourage unique thinking and are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.