Welding Robot Technician - 2nd & 3rd Shift
Build the Path Forward
At Path we work on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision, and sensors to make industrial robots intelligent. Our transformative technology, like our robotic welding system, enables hardware to do more with less human input.
We're seeking a Robotics Programmer to help lead a greenfield project that is on the cutting edge of manufacturing technology. You'll be working with Yaskawa and Universal Robot robotic systems with your primary responsibility to program and troubleshoot them for various applications. You will work closely with engineering and production teams to develop and implement robotic solutions for manufacturing processes.
What You’ll Do
- Program and troubleshoot Yaskawa and Universal Robot robotic systems
- Develop and implement robotic solutions for manufacturing processes
- Work with the engineering and production teams to ensure successful integration of robotic systems
- Debug, modify, and optimize existing robotic programs to improve performance
- Test and validate new robotic systems and processes
- Maintain accurate documentation of robotic programs and processes
- Provide training and technical support to operators and maintenance personnel
- Providing excellent continuous improvement mindset and execution
Who You Are
- You have strong knowledge of robotic systems and applications
- You are experience with robotic system integration, commissioning, and troubleshooting
- You are able to read and interpret technical drawings and schematics
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- You have strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Requires the ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to operate and use shop equipment
- Able to climb ladders and bend over/move into awkward positions
- Commitment to high standards of workmanship, the production of quality products, and continuous quality improvement
- Up to 10% travel
Who We Are
At Path Robotics we love coming to work to solve interesting and tough challenges but also because our ideas are welcomed and valued. We encourage unique thinking and are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time, 2nd Shift