Deployment Program Manager
Build the Path Forward
At Path Robotics, we’re attacking a trillion-dollar opportunity - doing things that have never been done before to support an industry hurting from a lack of skilled labor. Big, hard problems are what Path tackles every day and our people are our greatest asset to get that job done. Our intelligent, hardworking team of people do the impossible every single day, yet remain incredibly kind, humble, and always ready to support one another.
As the Deployment Program Manager, you will be responsible for leading deployment programs & projects of our robotics systems. This is a highly visible position within the organization that will give you the opportunity to work across all functions at Path. Through your leadership, you will successfully progress deployment projects from MSA signature, cell design & build, to in-service at a customer’s facility.
What You’ll Do
- Lead end-to-end deployment projects, collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of robotics systems to customer sites
- Develop and execute project plans, including defining project scope, goals, and deliverables, as well as establishing project timelines and resource allocation
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment throughout the deployment
- Manage project risks, issues, decisions, and dependencies
- Proactively identify and address potential roadblocks to ensure project milestones are achieved on-time
- Maintain internal project management tools & documentation that can be pointed to as the single source of truth
- Facilitate regular project status meetings and provide timely updates to stakeholders, ensuring clear communication channels and expectations are maintained throughout the deployment process
- Partner with Engineering leadership for NPI projects to ensure smooth integration within the deployment project
- Execute flawless FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) events
- Drive post-deployment activities and transition of cell ownership to Mission Control
- Identify process breakdowns and propose solutions for remediation
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Operations, Project Management, or related fields. Advanced degrees are always a plus
- 4+ years of proven experience as a Project or Operations Manager or similar role, preferably in the field of robotics, automation, or manufacturing
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a proactive approach to managing project risks and issues.
- Proven ability to operate in a dotted line environment
- Comfortable with some levels of ambiguity and being able to pivot as priorities change
- Strong knowledge of project management & agile methodologies, tools, and best practices
- Experience with deploying complex systems, preferably robotics or automation solutions, within manufacturing environments preferred
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes and industrial robotics is highly desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with all levels of an organization across functions.
- Potential need to occasionally travel to customer sites (<10% travel)
Who We Are
At Path Robotics we love coming to work to solve interesting and tough challenges but also because our ideas are welcomed and valued. We encourage unique thinking and are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Why You'll Love It Here
- Free lunch every day
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance with 100% coverage on monthly medical premiums for you and any dependents (nothing comes out of your paycheck!)
- 6 weeks 100% paid parental leave plus an additional 6-8 weeks maternity leave for the
birthing parent (12-14 weeks total)
- 401K through Empower
- Paid Referral Bonus