Build the Path Forward
At Path Robotics, we’re attacking a trillion dollar opportunity - doing things that have never been done before to support an industry hurting from a lack of skilled labor. Big, hard problems are what Path tackles every day and our people are our greatest asset to get that job done. Our intelligent, hardworking team of people do the impossible every single day, yet remain incredibly kind, humble, and always ready to support one another.
We are looking for an experienced Safety Manager to join a team of dedicated, supportive, and enthusiastic people to help create the future of manufacturing. Come solve the hardest problems with the best team on the planet!
The primary function of the Safety Manager is to support the build operations and achieve a zero-injury workplace. You will develop, implement, and maintain safety programs, processes, and procedures. Building a strong safety culture through empowering employees to have an unconditional commitment to safety
What You’ll Do
- Develop critical safety programs for assembly plant and field operations.
- Coordinate safety training for employees and maintain records and training documentation.
- Conducts necessary EHS audits and inspections and follows through on required corrective actions.
- Tracks and reports on necessary department metrics.
- Performs risk assessments and identifies hazards in the workplace.
- Coach on the unsafe acts or behaviors of both salary and hourly employees.
- Participate and lead a safety committee of plant employees to create a safe and environmentally conscious workplace.
- Lead incident investigations on recordable injuries, first-aids, and near misses and track the implementation of corrective actions, and lead OSHA reporting requirements.
- Partner with human resources to track worker compensation claims and manage cases.
- Perform other functions relating to sustaining the site safety, environmental, and employee wellness programs as directed by leadership.
- Understand equipment design and can partner with engineering to ensure regulatory compliance.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in industrial hygiene, engineering, science, or an EH&S related field.
- You have 4+ Years of experience leading EHS efforts in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You have extensive knowledge of safety and health hazards identification.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are adept in developing and delivering safety training.
- You have the ability to gain rapport and effectively engage with employees to develop a safety culture on the production floor is critical.
- You have strong working knowledge of OSHA requirements and can implement them effectively.
- You are excited by the opportunity to be a part of a venture-backed startup, where your work will have an immediate and direct impact
- You are passionate about what you do and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- You like the idea of working at a tech startup with all the perks that go with that - free lunch, unlimited time off, team events, and great benefits
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Able to wear required PPE daily as needed (bump cap, steel toes, safety glasses, etc.)
- Ability to travel to customer sites (10-15%)
Who We Are
At Path Robotics we love coming to work to solve interesting and tough challenges but also because our ideas are welcomed and valued. We encourage unique thinking and are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time, On-site