Manager, Platform Engineering
We are taking medical imaging where you never thought it could go - everywhere. We're aiming to build a future healthcare system that's unconstrained by the four walls of a hospital and engineered for a world where providers can see into every patient immediately. We are building an affordable handheld ultrasound device and workflow platform for a new era of medical care.
Exo is taking medical imaging where you never thought it would go — everywhere. We are looking for a talented Manager, Platform Engineering to work closely with a cross-functional engineering team to help with the development, deployment and monitoring of EXO’s Cloud Platform. This is a full time hybrid position.
- Lead a team to optimize our software development lifecycle, with a focus on DevOps Engineering
- Own the build and deployment process for Exo’s Cloud Platform
- Manage a globally distributed team of engineers
- Manage SLAs for availability, reliability and performance
- Monitor production environments and respond to alerts and escalations
- Provide deployment templates, runbooks, RCAs and incident reports
- Closely collaborate with the cross-functional Engineering teams
- Ability to strategically think, provide solutions, and influence outcomes to achieve objectives
Education and Experience
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years’ experience of hands-on experience with at least 2 years of experience in a leadership role
- Hands-on experience with AWS and cloud-based SaaS applications
- Solid experience with source control (Git, GitHub) and Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience with CI/CD, CloudFormation, IAM, KMS, CloudWatch, Terraform, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working with alerting and monitoring tools such as New Relic, AppDynamics, Dynatrace etc.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing
The salary range for this role is $180-$200,000, depending on background and experience
Like what you see? Apply and join our team! We recently secured $220M in our Series C funding round and we're rapidly growing our team.