Sales Account Executive - Pacific Northwest Region
We are taking medical imaging where you never thought it could go - everywhere. We're aiming to build a future healthcare system that's unconstrained by the four walls of a hospital and engineered for a world where providers can see into every patient immediately. We are building an affordable handheld ultrasound device and workflow platform for a new era of medical care.
Job Title: Sales Account Executive - Pacific Northwest Region
The Exo Account Executive is an individual contributor role responsible for being a true hunter in a defined territory selling to integrated delivery networks and other healthcare facilities. You will be a sales expert for all of Exo’s products, from ultrasound to workflow software to AI and beyond, and are expected to be able to differentiate Exo’s offerings and convey a compelling value proposition to successfully close sales. This position is responsible for leading a complex sales cycle which includes working closely with internal stakeholders including Customer Success, Product Development, and Marketing to deliver sales of both hardware and software products into complex healthcare environments.
- Ability to meet with health system “C-suite” leaders (including CTO/CIO) and drive strategic conversations and presentations around large enterprise partnerships
- Create a strategic sales plan, build your pipeline, identify new sales opportunities within your territory, and close business to obtain your defined quota
- Generate proposals, prepare sales quotations and presentations, plan customer meetings, and demonstrate equipment capabilities in assigned territory
- Collaborate tightly with clinical and technical applications teams to help deliver sales
- Manage a continuous forecast in CRM and track opportunities, activities, and tasks
- Leverage your knowledge and experience across the healthcare landscape, including value-based care delivery, fee-for-service, technology integrations, physician workflow, and payers
- Identify opportunities for Exo to scale service footprint within enterprise customers
- Perform a broad variety of tasks in support of the role and responsibilities
- Be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, agile, and fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- 5+ years of experience selling medical SaaS or a combination of both medical device and SaaS into health systems
- 5+ years of experience selling ultrasound or other capital imaging equipment into hospitals
- Strong network of relationships within the healthcare market and the ability to leverage those relationships for new partnerships
- Solid knowledge of healthcare benefits landscape and evolution
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, customer service, relationships management, time management and team building skills
- Expert in administrative technology (Slack, CRM, etc.)
- Advanced presentation skills
- Strong ability and a proven track record managing a quota and pipeline
- Willingness to travel up to 80%
- Annual salary between $100,000 - $140,000 (Salary will commensurate according to candidate’s location and experience level).
- Variable compensation program
This is a remote position with up to 80% travel required, however the successful candidate will already be located and have experience and relationships in their territory.
The Exo Way
We expect all employees to live and breathe Exo principles, which are focused on accuracy in communication, empowerment of the individual, integrity always, optimism and positivity on behalf of our customers and ourselves, and authenticity in the service of transparency and honesty.
Like what you see? Apply and join our team! We recently secured $220M in our Series C funding round and we're rapidly growing our team.