Engineering Program Manager
We are taking medical imaging where you never thought it could go - everywhere. We're aiming to build a future healthcare system that's unconstrained by the four walls of a hospital and engineered for a world where providers can see into every patient immediately. We are building an affordable handheld ultrasound device and workflow platform for a new era of medical care.
Job Title: Engineering Program Manager
Job Location: Santa Clara (In Office)
EXO Imaging seeks a highly motivated Engineering Program Manager (EPM) to join our rapidly growing Program Management Organization team. The ideal candidate will be flexible, organized, detail-oriented, good with people, and comfortable working with internal and external stakeholders. This position requires working quickly and being flexible while delivering high-quality results. An eye for process improvement is critical as we evolve our processes and grow as an organization and company.
The EPM will need to learn quickly about processes and be able to manage small to medium projects independently end-to-end in support of more extensive company programs and initiatives. Candidates should be proactive in addressing issues, be able to identify any gaps in tools and processes and suggest enhancements. In addition, the candidate should be agile in implementing any changes to the protocol in response to different needs and workflows and be able to communicate clearly with internal and external team members and stakeholders.
Job Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Must have:
- Apply Product Development program management processes (EVT/DVT/PVT) to manage end-to-end hardware builds (prototypes to product launch)
- Led meetings with internal engineering and vendors, tracked minutes and action items, ensured teams stayed on task and reduced program delays.
- Help define, develop, and document companywide processes as EXO grows.
- Develop and manage device Build Matrix with operations/manufacturing teams.
- Potential travel (10-15%) based on product build schedules.
- Nice to have:
- Manage product configurations for builds with internal teams and contract manufacturers.
- Support non-engineering groups (sales, marketing, finance, etc.) with Program Management skills, setups, and tracking of key company deliverables as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in mechanical, electrical, industrial engineering, or computer science.
- At least 3-5 years of program/project management experience, preferably for new product development.
- Experience with program development tracking tools and PLM Software.
- Highly analytical and visual, with mastery in presentation software (PowerPoint, Keynote).
- Experience working on cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills.
- Knowledge/familiarity with the medical device industries.
- Experience managing firmware teams and release cycles.
- Ability to create or evolve structures and processes necessary to deliver new products to market.
- Operations and supply chain experience with Asia Contract Manufacturing.
- Bonus - Additional languages (Chinese, Mandarin, etc.).
Salary range is $135,000 - $160,000 depending on candidates experience.
Like what you see? Apply and join our team! We recently secured $220M in our Series C funding round and we're rapidly growing our team.