Product Marketing Director
We are taking medical imaging where you never thought it could go - everywhere. We're aiming to build a future healthcare system that's unconstrained by the four walls of a hospital and engineered for a world where providers can see into every patient immediately. We are building an affordable handheld ultrasound device and workflow platform for a new era of medical care.
Job Title: Product Marketing Director
Exo is seeking a Product Marketing Director to join our growing marketing team and to build a winning product portfolio that customers love and enable our business to thrive. In this role, you’ll work closely with internal and external stakeholders to define the customer product roadmap and marketing requirements and develop and execute our go-to-market strategy. This role was made for an experienced self-starter who can successfully deliver a strong product-market fit when bringing solutions to the market.
Job Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Customer Champion. You’ll be the voice of the customer, defining customer personas and needs and then translating and prioritizing those needs into the imaging and AI product roadmap. You’ll build strong relationships with key customers.
- Incubating NPIs. Incubating new ideas and solutions to determine if, how when they’ll be brought to market.
- Marketing Requirements: Partnering with cross-functional teams, you’ll define the marketing requirements specification (design inputs) and prioritize the backlog requirements for the product roadmap.
- Messaging and Positioning. Understanding the competitive landscape and defining Exo’s product positioning and differentiated value proposition for use in marketing materials, sales training, and internal and external discussions.
- Product Readiness: Own the go-to-market plan including market research, pricing, product structure (catalog tree), promotions and customer validation, case study development and testimonials.
- Product Launch: Champion product launches working with the broader marketing and sales team on execution. Connecting campaigns to product capabilities and differentiators for awareness and new customer acquisition.
- Sales Enablement: Work with the broader marketing team to equip our commercial teams with compelling collateral such as up-to-date presentations, 1-pagers, battle cards, press releases, case studies, white papers and training so they can effectively overcome objectives and speak to the value of our platform.
- Drive Results: You'll attack everything with drive and energy with an eye on both the bottom line and customer success. You must be detail-oriented, creative and versatile.
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
- BA/BS, MS or, MBA or related advanced degree desired.
- 7-10 years of product marketing experience with proven experience bringing product development cycles completed from marketing requirements to launch to adoption.
- Demonstrated track record of successful product launches and driving business growth.
- Experience with medical imaging and healthcare IT products preferred.
- Proven ability as a self-starter and go-getter who can exercise sound judgment and decision-making in a start-up and fast-paced environment.
- Accountable, proactive and thoughtful with high attention to detail.
- Strong team player for cross-functional collaboration with product, engineering and commercial teams. Can make priority tradeoffs to set product strategy.
- Excellent written and communication skills. Can translate complex ideas and voice of customer into actionable marketing requirements and clear messaging.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time.
- Easily adaptable and can work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Willingness to travel up to 30% domestically and internationally.
Like what you see? Apply and join our team! We recently secured $220M in our Series C funding round and we're rapidly growing our team.