We are taking medical imaging where you never thought it could go - everywhere. We're aiming to build a future healthcare system that's unconstrained by the four walls of a hospital and engineered for a world where providers can see into every patient immediately. We are building an affordable handheld ultrasound device and workflow platform for a new era of medical care.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Location: California preferred, remote
Exo Imaging is seeking an innovative Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team to promote our company’s brand and solutions. In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies to build brand awareness, drive demand, and grow our profitability.
Job Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns and programs to acquire, nurture and retain customers.
- Manage the process, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns that support sales targets.
- Develop a thorough understanding of sales targets, strategies and priorities to help shape campaigns and messaging.
- Work with Digital Marketing to align email activity and paid digital activity (social, search) with commercial marketing campaigns.
- Work with Product and Content Marketing to create compelling marketing content across a range of formats to support campaigns, including web, video and print.
- Manage and deliver marketing events including trade shows, major industry-related events and webinars.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies
- Coordinate production of sales collateral/assets.
- Build and execute strategies to develop new/adjacent target markets and build audience segmentation and persona research.
- Manage the marketing department’s budget.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing manager experience
- Experience working at a B2B healthcare company in devices or software is a bonus
- Proven working experience building lead pipeline / lead generation and nurturing
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media ads, ABM and/or display advertising campaigns
- Self-starter with the ability to initiate projects and execute them from start to finish
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and departments
- Capability and eagerness to think outside the box
- Detail-oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in email marketing
- A creative and aesthetic eye, and can adhere to on-brand visual look and feel, not solely executional or operational
- Outstanding stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience using HubSpot or similar CRM, ZoomInfo or Definitive Healthcare is a plus
Like what you see? Apply and join our team! We recently secured $220M in our Series C funding round and we're rapidly growing our team.