Marketing Automation Specialist (HubSpot)
We are taking medical imaging where you never thought it could go - everywhere. We're aiming to build a future healthcare system that's unconstrained by the four walls of a hospital and engineered for a world where providers can see into every patient immediately. We are building an affordable handheld ultrasound device and workflow platform for a new era of medical care.
Job Title: Marketing Automation Specialist (HubSpot)
Job Location: Remote
Exo Imaging is seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our growing marketing team and build marketing automation from the ground up. In this essential role, you will be responsible for managing the marketing automation platform and fully leveraging its capabilities to drive customer acquisition and retention. You will work closely with key stakeholders to implement all programmatic and operational initiatives through the marketing automation platform.
Job Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Manage marketing automation programs and processes, including landing pages, forms, CTAs and workflows, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards.
- Develop essential marketing operations with HubSpot and CRM integration such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing.
- Manage email marketing programs, including segmentation, testing, and deployment, and continually evaluate these for improvements.
- Coordinate with marketing to ensure all campaigns are delivered on time, with proper segmentation to maximize engagement.
- Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting, and analyze campaign performance and attribution. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously.
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth.
- Adhere to marketing opt-out regulations, GDPR and unsubscribe suppression lists.
- Continually find new opportunities to improve the customer journey and provide new value to new and existing customers
- 2-4 years of proven HubSpot marketing automation and email marketing experience
- HubSpot Certification Credentials
- Understanding of CRM platforms and how they integrate with HubSpot
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with a creative eye that can adhere to brand guidelines
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and departments
- Solid understanding of email best practices (A/B testing, QA, design, flow, permissions)
- Solid analytical skills and a strong understanding of technical concepts (HTML, CSS)
- B2B healthcare company and e-commerce experience a plus
Like what you see? Apply and join our team! We recently secured $220M in our Series C funding round and we're rapidly growing our team.