Director of E-Commerce
We are taking medical imaging where you never thought it could go - everywhere. We're aiming to build a future healthcare system that's unconstrained by the four walls of a hospital and engineered for a world where providers can see into every patient immediately. We are building an affordable handheld ultrasound device and workflow platform for a new era of medical care.
Job Title: Director of E-Commerce
Job Location: USA
Exo is seeking a Director of E-commerce to join our growing marketing team to oversee our product sales and distribution through online shopping platforms. You will plan and implement the e-commerce vision and strategy for achieving sales and conversion goals, and oversee marketing efforts to grow the business, increase customer engagement, promote products and optimize the online experience.
Job Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Manages all aspects of the e-commerce business including, business planning, pricing strategies, website design, content strategy and development, SEO tools and methods, promotional campaigns and other online marketing programs.
- Oversees sales performances and tracks and measures key performance metrics to understand program effectiveness for growth and conversion improvement and new product offerings.
- Manages daily e-commerce operations, including product updates, new product launches, and site asset modifications to support ongoing campaigns.
- Maintains e-commerce website, SAP Commerce Cloud platform and any required integrations.
- Enhances website performance for e-commerce acquisition and activation, cart building programs, and managing product catalogs to improve sales funnel.
- Implements a best-in-class conversion rate optimization program, leveraging data-driven insights and industry best practices to consistently enhance the user journey and shopping experience.
- Focuses on strategies and initiatives to increase the average order value across all e-commerce channels.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to execute short-term and long-term strategies to boost revenue and profitability.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with key online retailers/partners
- Plans, executes and evaluates product launches on e-commerce platform.
- Implements demand forecasting, budgeting, and profit and loss management.
- Leverages the power of influencers and sources new partnerships and affiliate programs to drive new customers and online purchases.
- Stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape, new digital technology, approaches, resources, and opportunities.
- 7+ years of experience in e-commerce project management, with at least 2 years in a senior role
- Experience in healthcare B2B or B2C business
- Strategic thinker with a focus on delivering value, optimizing conversion rates, and enhancing average order value and user experience to surpass benchmarks.
- Proficiency in e-commerce reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and other relevant platforms.
- Substantial leadership experience and the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest-impact initiatives.
- Exhibits strategic innovation in e-commerce with a track record of strong business judgment and decision-making skills.
- Professional experience in the user interface (UI), user experience (UX), search engine optimization (SEO), and omnichannel marketing experience is a plus.
- Utilizes comprehensive knowledge of e-commerce technologies and tactics in product experience management (PXM) and digital asset management (DAM).
- Demonstrates analytical abilities coupled with highly developed interpersonal and influencing skills, and strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
Like what you see? Apply and join our team! We recently secured $220M in our Series C funding round and we're rapidly growing our team.